Monday 17 June 2019

Noor Zafeera Sofea Zulraimi, 5 Intan 2019

     I was cycling around the town when I noticed there was a small round pin left on the ground. Although it was small but the shine of the metallic pin was just fascinating. The pin had a symbol shaped like a raccoon eating pie? I didn't know but it was surely strange. I bent down and I reached for the pin but what even stranger was when I stood up I was like in another place. Somewhere impossible, a place I never had known existed before. I looked around and there were skyscrapers, flying cars, exotic plants and Oh, my! They were huge. It shocked me to death so I unconsciously dropped the pin and then I was in the real world, no flying cars, no talking plants. I picked the pin up and again I was in the 'Tomorrow Town'. Then, I put the pin in my pocket safely and rode the bicycle, wandering in that magical place.

     As I continued cycling, out of the blue, a big and fast spaceship flew right above my head within a blink of an eye. Or course, the wind did mess up my hair but who cares? There was a spaceship flying passed me! And because I loved adventure, I decided to follow it, riding my bicycle. That advanced spaceship led me to a really tall building in the town. I thought it was the tallest building I had ever seen. Even taller than Burj Khalifah! I couldn't believe my eyes. My heart was racing non-stop and I felt super amazing that I got to see this. I left my bicycle somewhere in the trees and I walked right into the building. Definitely, security was on point so I had to disguise myself to blend in. There was a suit hanging by the window so I grabbed and put it on and then walked with a troop of soldiers wearing the same suit.

     I explored the building although it was risky. There were so many amazing technology inventions. How I wished to be able to be in those inventions or even ride them for real. Oh! Who was I kidding? Just then, I stepped into this small room and saw another breathtaking invention but smaller in size than those other gigantic ones. I took the suit off and approaching that small, cute spaceship. From up close, it looked 100 times better. All those details carved on the streamlined body of the ship and the structure of the ship looked even cooler. With all the guts I had left, I went into the spaceship and played with the switches and buttons that operated it. The feeling I felt was indescribable. As I was lost in my own thoughts and dimension, suddenly the feeling of my arm getting pulled took me back to reality. Before I could ever scream, a hand was placed over my mouth to keep me quiet. I felt like I was about to pass out. My heart skipped a beat, shivers ran down my spines and my whole body froze. Then, a soft voice whispered, "Calm down and keep quiet. I'm not gonna hurt you."
     
      It sounded calming and sexy. The voice then continued, "If I let you go, promise me you won't run or scream."

      Feeling scared, I nodded and I was free from being held. I turned to my back and saw a guy around my age staring back at me, he was cute though.

     "Who are you? I'm sure you're not from around here, aren't you? I've never seen you before."

     I swallowed my saliva and there was that tingling feeling throughout my body.

     "Um... hey. I'm Veronica. You can call me V and yeah, I'm not really from here," I mumbled, eyes down.

     "So, how did you get here and where are you from?"

     "I'm from California, if you know where that is and I got here with this pin," I explained, taking out the pin from my pocket and showing him.

     "Wait, how did you get this pin?" he sounded surprised.

   "I found it on the road when I was cycling in California and it led me here," I stumbled out of words.

     "Okay, forget about it. Now, since you're already here, you have to help me find the owner of this pin. Join me in an adventure?" Without even a doubt, I agreed. I just could not help it when it came to having an adventure, especially with a cute guy.

     Long story short, he offered me to ride the spaceship I invaded and when the ship was in the air, the unbelievable sight of the scenery was really magnificent. After that, we arrived at a small normal house and I was getting weird. How did this house look normal from the others? Until then I found out that the owner of the house a.k.a the owner of the pin was just like me. A normal person who got led to this Tomorrowtown somehow. Only that, he could do it without a pin. Suddenly his house was under attacked by alien kind of monster or beast and his house turned into this kind of highly security mode on. The walls turned around and revealed tons of weapons. He told me to grab one of the weapons and be ready to fight. With my Lara Croft's skills, I performed. Then, three of us defeated the monsters and Lord, it was the most amazing experience ever. Dr. Seuss made me a custom ring from the pin so that I could visit Tomorrowtown whenever I wanted and how I forgot to mention the cute boy's name was Archic. That night, we spent time at his favourite place before I had to go home early in the morning. Soon, it was time for me to head back to California. Couldn't I say how grateful I was that day? It was the luckiest day of my life.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment