Monday 21 August 2023

Aman Central by Sara Amina

          For a shopaholic like me, going to a mall is my way of escaping from reality. I have been to numerous malls all over the country and experience lots of things in every mall I have visited but the one in my town is always my favourite.

         Aman Central is located in the centre point of Alor Setar, kedah. This mall was officially opened to public in 2017 when I was still at primary school. It is spacious and equipped with latest technology to ease the customers. Moreover, this mall also provides variety of entertainments for people to enjoy such as cinema, game arcade and bowling centre.

        As for me, I am totally in love with the magnificent setting of the mall, which is urban contemporary. In addition, the nature elements presented by the wallpaper of the mall play a vital role in harmonizing the concept. The atmosphere is welcoming and cosy. The lounge situated at the ground floor is what I favour the most. The fresh flowers give off sweet fragrances and you will feel as if you are in a garden.

        Other than that, the mall provides diverse branded stores from around the world. Just name it; Gucci, Chanel and Ralph Lauren and they offer you with the latest trends and surprisingly, the products are released on the same day they are launched. Thus, you can just purchase them straight away without waiting for a few weeks. On top of that, the stores are well-organised in a systematic layout which helps people to find the stores.

        In a nutshell, I would be honoured to award 5 stars for this mall. Definitely, I would recommend Aman Central to my friends so that they can experience the vibe and ambience of it. Last but not least, Aman Central is always open for you. So, come here and make your own review of this amazing shopping mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment