Saturday 17 October 2020

 The Magical Warrior by Amni Aizat, 5 Arrazi

    I was stupid. How could I not notice that all this time I had been torturing him? I ran as I tried to hold back my tears and forget what had happened.

    "Why are you making me listen to music when you know that I am able to play music anymore?" Ryder was frustrated as he smashed his hand onto the music disc that I just recently bought. The disc shattered into pieces. Blood was leaking out of his hand. 

    "I can't feel the pain. I can't feel my hand at all! It's over for me. I'll never become a violinist". Ryder seemed depressed.

    The sun was setting. I ran again, leaving Ryder with his thoughts but my best friend, Lulu bumped into me. There was an unusual black aura around her. "Eh, Monica. Pleasant to see you. Ah, how about you follow me along? It'll be wonderful." I had a bad feeling about this but curiosity killed the cat.

    We then arrived at an abandoned factory. A bunch of people were there but they also had this black aura around them. I saw a woman who had two chemicals in her hands and a bucket filled with water. "STOP!" I shouted but Lulu had stopped me first.

    "What are you doing? That's dangerous if you mix them up. We're going to die!" I screamed.

    "No, Monica. You've got all this wrong. We're just going to visit a new world but this pathetic physical body of ours is simply getting in our way. Don't you want to see the outside of this boring world?" Lulu made me ponder.

    The woman had poured both chemicals into the bucket. I could not have let this to happen, so I snatched away the bucket and threw it at the window. The window shattered and the liquid was flowing out of the bucket. I turned back and those people were not happy. A monster appeared behind them and chased me. I quickly dashed into a room and locked it. The door didn't seem to last any longer with all the knocking.

    "What the freak is that? What am I going to do?"

    "If there is something you want badly enough to accept a destiny of battle, then I can be a help to you," a mysterious voice whispered.

    "Who is there?" I wondered.

    A catlike figure walked upon me. "Hi, I'm Miru. Those people out there are cursed and under controlled by the monster you just saw. We call them Negamon. Negamons are monsters who spread their curses on people and you have the potential to slay them and save the people. I will grant any wish of yours and transform you into magical warrior. 

    "Any wish, you say?" My heart filled with excitement. Fame, richness and giant strawberry cake. Maybe not the last one. Then, I remembered what happened back at the hospital with Ryder. I made up my mind.

    "I wish to heal Ryder's hand". I felt something shock through my body after saying that and something bright was shining in front of me.

    "That is your heart box. A vital item for magical warrior. Now, unleash your power!" Miru instructed me.

    After that, somehow I was transformed in a black dress with a cape and a sword. I was getting excited and burst opening the door and quickly slashed Negamon. It died with one hit and the black aura around the people disappeared. Everyone was confused as to why they were in an abandoned factory. Then, slowly, they headed home.

    "I did it. I saved everyone!" Monica was proud of herself. 

    After the incident, I went home as it was already pitch black outside and the cat named Miru was nowhere to be found. My parents did scold me for being late. After eating dinner late at night, I went into my bedroom and called Ryder on the phone. He did not pick up. I guessed he was already in bed. I just lay my head on the pillow and prayed my wish had come true. I slept that night wondering the next adventure I would go through as a monster slayer, the magical warrior, as mentioned by Miru.

1 comment:

  1. tenkiu tc for fishing da ending and spice up the vocab

    ReplyDelete